Allergies derive their name from substances known as Allergens which include any substance that may trigger an allergic response.

These are usually defined by four types of responses:

  1. Skin Allergies:  commonly this includes
    1. Eczema – a dryness and flaking of the skin
    2. Dermatitis – a swelling of the skin
    3. Urticaria – a red swelling which really irritates, and can develop all over the body with large and lumpy welts
  2. Eye and Ear allergies: This reflects in soreness and weeping, severe swelling, irritation and redness of the eye.  Also watering of the ear, itching of the ear, and sometimes discharge.
  3. Nasal allergies:  The person may suffer continually with runny nose, stuffy nose and sneezing, with no apparent reason.  This is called Perennial Rhinitis. One patient suffered dreadfully with this from quite a young age, even to the point of several severe nose bleeds a day.  When I discovered the cause, all of the symptoms dropped away quickly and dramatically, as we applied effective strategies.
  4. Food allergies/Intolerance:  If abdominal pain followed by nausea, vomiting and diarrhoea, are one’s experience, then they have intolerances.  We would also include in this, swollen tongue, lips, irritated gums and teeth.  Plus other manifestations such as rashes, boils and acne.

Of course, such an intolerance may very well erupt in Asthma or Bronchitis and Lung Infections.

These are included under Food Allergies because they are often triggered after eating particular foods.

Furthermore, Psychological Difficulties May Occur, e.g. Loss Of Coordination, Outrageous Behaviour, Anger, Frustration etc.  Also, Bedwetting And Even Cystitis.

The most severe food intolerance, and possibly the most alarming, results in Anaphylactic Shock.

This is becoming far more frequent, especially in children, and may literally kill the sufferer.  The airways swell and block, the blood pressure falls rapidly and suffocation or myocardial infarction (heart attack via interruption of blood supply, coronary thrombosis) may occur.

And all of this because the person reacts to a certain food.

We may be directed into asking two relevant questions:

  1. “How could food be that powerful?”
  2. “Are there poisons in the food?”

Could Food Be More Influential On The Body, Or More Powerful Than Drugs?

Yes!  Food is very influential, and in many cases, more powerful than drugs, when used in appropriate situations.

Yes!  Foods are poisoned, preserved, denatured and enhanced.

Yes!  This is a problem, but the main problem tends to completely escape the notice of many practitioners.

In western societies, our immune systems are becoming weaker.  Allergens are always present in the form of pollens, dust, mites, bacteria, etc, but we are created to completely repel these with ease.

It is as we get weaker, that we become so susceptible.

So What Is Making Us So Weak?

What we are doing as a culture is potentially encouraging the proliferation of overwhelming amounts of fungus in our system.  Consider these:

  1. Skin allergies:  If fungus grows across the skin, it will cast down roots and bed in.  The host will not feel this happening, and it will only manifest when either a growth spurt or something else has caused a die-off of the spores.  Either way, it will be highly irritating.  It has weakened our epidermis, and is simply an incidence waiting for a trigger.
  2. Eye and ear allergies:  Fungus wants to live in warm damp cavities, where there is plenty of food.  The human body fits the criteria very nicely, and so goes in and around the eye and down through the ear canals.  It detonates under certain conditions such as parties, alcohol consumption, simple carbohydrate consumption (sugar, sugar, sugar!)
  3. Nasal allergies:  Fungus has now developed on the epithelial tissue of the mucous membranes and sinuses.  When the fungus is set off, all of the deep roots and surface of the fungus will cause gross swelling, and therefore mucus, as the body tries to reject its tormentor.
  4. Food allergies:  Now fungus has grown all through the Alimentary Canal (digestive tract), very likely from the mouth to the rectum.

The problem now is that, if that is the case, then fungus has travelled to and inhabited many other parts of the body, including liver, lungs, arteries, bladder and even joints (triggering arthritis).

Now, roots are well developed into the membranes all along the gut, and when activated the fungus will cause pain, nausea, flatulence, gastric reflux, and then more acute discomfort – such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome.

Of course, such a spread of fungus would also include the airways, and if developed enough, is a perpetual ticking time bomb, just waiting for conducive circumstances.

Is There An Answer?

The usual medical answer is constant application of antihistamines and corticosteroids, and these can work to alleviate symptoms in the short term.

Is There A Long Term Answer?

Yes!  Kill the fungus.  It never fails.  Always gets results.  Always shows massive improvement, even in the relative short term.

How Do I Get STtarted?

There are many good naturopaths who have an appreciative understanding of fungus (more correctly identified as Candida Albicans).

What many people fail to understand, is that it has to be a complete and permanent lifestyle change.  Fungus is never ultimately beaten; it is an ongoing process of improvement and management.

Does That Mean Being Sick For Life??

No!  As soon as sound strategies are put in place, there are immediate results within days.  On the other hand, if one resumes the previous lifestyle, all of the symptoms will come back.